Worship, Teaching, Healing, Fellowship
Our Worship is Vibrant ...
The atmoshere is filled with contemporary Messianic music and traditional messaging. You may sway, clap, stand in awe and even dance as King David did before ADONAI. You will freely experience The Presence of HaShem's Spirit. We are intentional to comprehensively Bless Israel, of which we are a part of the ancient Redemptive Promised inheritance.
Our Healing, as it is in Heaven ...
Hurting ... and need Healing? Helpless ... and need Healing? Hopeless ... and need Healing? It would be unusual for HaShem's Spirit of Healing to not be Present in our weekly, all-day Shabbat Services. Bold humility accents our prayers for Healing. "As it is in Heaven, so on earth ... under the Authority & Power of Messiah Yeshua, a Promised Gift to His disciples even for today ... Be Healed!"
- Shabbat-only Services
- 9:45 am Prayer and Preparation
- 11:00 am Worship, Teaching, Healing, Fellowship
- 12:30 pm Oneg Shabbat - Fellowship Meal & Disciples Discussion
- 2:30 pm FountainHead Teaching Classes / Torah Club & L'Dor V'Dor
- 4:30 pm Havdalah
- 5:00 pm Soup, Salad & Supplications